Rubber Floor Finish
This catalyzed ultra-durable urethane will allow for: Fast turn-times, easy application, high performance durability, and longevity of finish. For use on SBR (styrene-butadiene rubber) type rubber. Designed for maximum adhesion. Does not flake off floor like acrylics.
High Performance Results:
- Formulated for maximum adhesion to rubber
- Catalyzed High Gloss finish
- Fast Dry – 3 coats / 1-hour
- Save application time and materials.
- 3-coat application
- Removable with Altus Urethane Remover
- Extremely Mar Resistant
- Outstanding gloss retention
- Easy clean – no burnishing
- Resistant to yellowing
- Hand Sanitizer resistant
- Available in High Gloss, Semigloss & Satin Finishes
- Pot life 8-10 hours
- Coverage 1200-1500 SF per gallon, per coat
- Low Odor
- Under 1% VOC’s
*Note: See Praetorians Fortius Floor Finish System for SBR and EPDM-Type (Recycled Rubber) flooring.